Some pictures of my baby!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Didn't even notice that before. Doesn't surprise me that much. The bike was abused and not maintained very well by the previous owner

I missed that too...LOL......Looks nice though ....it's come along way already!!...I want to do that front brake upgrade badly as well but I got bigger fish to fry at the moment.....keep up the good work!!

Here are a few more pics, still haven't cleaned it up much.

Attachments

• DSC00170.jpg
    DSC00170.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC00171.jpg
    DSC00171.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC00172.jpg
    DSC00172.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC00173.jpg
    DSC00173.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC00174.jpg
    DSC00174.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 127
God that frame and all the red accents. That bike is so sick.

Shicks you want to trade rides? I don't even like red and I'm jealous right now.

They are superbike bars, talk to Sean Morley and he will hook you up!

Other than the bitchin signal placement I can't tell a lot of difference from stock. Are they further away forcing a more aggressive forward lean or a bit closer back?

They give a little more lean forward, similar to drag bars but with some rise to clear the air box cover.

Looking good scott. Get some good pics (in focus lol) and i'll post them to the build folder! It's going to look even better with the next round of mods we have planned!

Looking good scott. Get some good pics (in focus lol) and i'll post them to the build folder! It's going to look even better with the next round of mods we have planned!

Lol, yeah I got to get some better pics, I can't wait for the next round of mods, only issue is that winter will soon be here and all I will be able to do is look at it.

Is that a shift light next to the speedo, where can I get one for my 07? Also the engine guards/highway pegs, where did you get them? Beautiful bike by the way, I plan on personalizing my bike but it's going to take some time as I'm retired now, my wife tells me I have to ration my spending....women...

Shift light, oil pressure gauge, and bracket are from cycle one off, the crash bars and pegs are from Sean Morley at morleys muscle.

fire that babeee up !!! lets hear that motaaaaaaa!!!!:punk:

Shift light, oil pressure gauge, and bracket are from cycle one off, the crash bars and pegs are from Sean Morley at morleys muscle.

Turns-out one of the guys at COO is from my hometown, outside of where they are located, and I went to school w/his aunts & uncles. As a kid I used to play on their family farm.

Your bike is looking good. Is that a 1300 Venture engine or just the engine side-covers?

I have been thinking about a frame in something other than black. years-ago, I saw a nice Ducati 851 w/a red paint job, chrome-yellow frame, & lots of polished alloy pieces, the whole thing was really impressive. It was when I was shopping for another bike to ride in-place of my FZR1000 which isn't much fun in city use. It was about 5 years-old at the time, and I found my '92 a year-old at the Ft. Lauderdale Yamaha dealer, 1700 mi. I almost have it where I could justify stripping it down & repainting the frame, I'll probably powder-coat it actually.

Back