Driver footpeg relocation

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I laid out the angles and the roll axis.

Imagine an upside down Christian cross,
Hold it vertical and then tip it right or left until an end touches. Look at angle. Now, shorten the horizontal member. Tip it just the same. See how you can tip it at a more extreme angle. I laid this out in SolidWorks, with the suspension compressed fully. My design has 1-2 degrees more lean angle than a stock Max because I have everything hugged in tight as can be and my footpegs are 1.5" shorter overall than stock. Where they are on the roll axis is also important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It does. If you look, when I want, I can roll the pegs and controls up and back at 22.5 degree increments. 1 minute with an Allen wrench and an open end 10mm, and I can lean over way farther than stock. I just ripped it through this S-curve at 65mph. No sparks. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427669169.480396.jpg

...and my daily drive to work is on this twisty bastard. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427669438.709120.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't looked into it much but I think you could get a similar amount of forward shift with the venture parts and maybe save a little fab work?

Latest posts

Back