Drag Race bike project, gen II

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have probably chosen the dry as well. Simpler installation and with the ECM should easily be able to add the fuel needed (not sure how much excess flow capacity the stock pump has but should have enough to support his nitrous needs).

Just curious as to why you picked a dry vs wet system....Guess also depends on where you activating it...right off the line or down the track??? How big of a shot? I assume you are aiming for low nines high eights??

I believe I can control better dry NOS AFR via wide band closed loop than a wet one. Will start by using NOS automaticly with 3rd and 4th gears. Target is 9.1xx.

ya sure does make it easier letting the ecm control the fuel...
i assume with the shot size u gonna use the stock inj can handle it?
boondocker makes a sweet regulator that is basically a adj nos shot valve. wide open was like 50hp shot and could be turned down to 20 or so...was way easy to dial and tune....but in the end its cranked wide open anyhow lol.

I have 830cc (at 3 bar) injectors and 255LPH pump in the bike, so fuelling of NOS shoud not be any problem.

If you ever get the chance to film it with a go pro strapped to the frame.....love to hear that when the nos kicks in.....

:rofl_200: GOOOD LUCK !

By now in use

+30.0hp (includes exhaust, velocity stack and E85 conversions)
Closed loop wide band lambda control at E85 and NOS
Adjustable launch control
Adjustable traction control
Automatic upsift, individually adjustable for each gear
Automatic NOS supply
Datalogging including tractions, gears, AFR ...even oil pressure
All the info on-line at the CAN-bus dashboard
etc...

Full support for a forced induction in the future...

Try to do the same with stock ECU :biglaugh::biglaugh:

By now in use

+30.0hp (includes exhaust, velocity stack and E85 conversions)
Closed loop wide band lambda control at E85 and NOS
Adjustable launch control
Adjustable traction control
Automatic upsift, individually adjustable for each gear
Automatic NOS supply
Datalogging including tractions, gears, AFR ...even oil pressure
All the info on-line at the CAN-bus dashboard
etc...

Full support for a forced induction in the future...

Try to do the same with stock ECU :biglaugh::biglaugh:

I truly wish you good luck , buying the parts and installing is one thing getting them to all work together is another . My comment was based on my experience with the ECU . I had one on a gen I , not much luck.

Dynoed 235 NOS crank hp, not good.

I woul need a pair of stock silencer,
anybody for sale in Europe or in Florida?

Did try double stock clutch spring. It didn't slip but was too much for a slave cylinder seal.

Went to a lock-up

Latest posts

Back