crankcase breather

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see where you are going with this. On my old street beast I built a puke can, but later just flat out re-routed the hose from the crank case to my pipes. The oil that was expelled was just burned off.

What got me was there was no smoke or leakage. IMO it kinda looked pretty cool. reminded me of my friend's evac system on his 'cuda.

later,
-KJ

Did yoou get better ring seal with that setup?

Rarely see any significant oil deposit in the air box.

What I do see is a condensate residue film.

It wasn't pumped (pucked) there as a liquid.
so your seeing very little residue as a result of the breather...just what i though :rofl_200: big differance from spraying oil all over your back wheel...... tanks for that info gleno

Here you go!

Mike

Yankee! The small aluminum thing(restrictor) is right there in front of the two aluminum Vboost eliminater tubes on the right side of the picture.

It goes into the bottom end of the stock breather tube and chockes the size way down to help keep the oil in the motor.

I'm sure it couldn't be very much from DJ.

I know this is an old thread but...
I'm wondering if any other Stage 7 users out there have been cleaning the restrictor, puke tank or even the braided line free of the residue/oil that is in there?
What have you found the best way is?

Ok just try this. Purchase oil absorbing mat (Pig blanket). Cut strips out of it and wrap your breather with it. Change as needed. Works great. Y'all getting real technical over this.

Latest posts

Back