Stolen

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedi-

Reaction score
Not mine but our apprentice here at work. His Vmax was almost complete as he bought it with a busted motor. We installed another motor, he painted it all himself, frame, engine etc, it had bits of some off my other bike, swingarm, wide wheel, 4-1 exhaust etc, etc. Got it all running ok and took it home.

He kept it at home for only about a month and came out this morning to find it gone.

I hate low life thieving pricks, I hope the cops can find it for him.:damn angry:

Oh shit... That sucks big time. He hasn't been a lucky chap... Tell him to scoure the selling sites as its a pretty rare bike to find, probably they will try to part and sell the parts so if someone shows up with a lot of used vmax parts for sale just gather a bunch of dudes with baseball bats and go have a chat with the SOB.

Drill with a 1/2" bit... behind the knee, and on through the kneecap. Both sides. Lets see the motherfucker steal motorcycles from a wheelchair!

I do hope that your friend is able to recover his ride.

I feel ill for your friend I had my camper on my property broken into and it just pisses me off !! I have several camera's on property now I want to catch and bury this piece of shit from society.. Hope they can catch them f&cks and I like the drill bit behind the knee idea then bury the f&cks

That sucks.
Is there custom bits that people should be watching for?
I mean a max is rare enough, but if theres specific things to his max that may pop up for sale..maybe it will help catch the bastards.

T $

Sorry to hear of this Jedi. Keep an eye on Craigslist and Ebay. Both sites have the approximate locations of the sellers and I'll bet the local cops will have a good idea about who in the area pulls this kind of stunt.

Chris.

Post pics here of the bike so everyone can keep an eye out for it. The people on the sites browse more Vmax classifieds than any other group on the planet. Might help find the asshole and get your friend justice.

Post pics here of the bike so everyone can keep an eye out for it. The people on the sites browse more Vmax classifieds than any other group on the planet. Might help find the asshole and get your friend justice.
+1

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

We're in NZ so the only likely place for stuff to show up is on our version of Ebay which is called Trademe.
He'll be keeping an eye on that for sure.

He has a couple of strong leads as to whom was responsible but he'll have to see
how that plays out.

The cops actually very nearly caught the prick. They just happened to be patrolling in the area and saw a big guy on the bike with no helmet, they lit their lights and did a u turn. The guy gunned it and tried to get away. It was pissing with rain and started to hail. At this point our PC laws prevent the chase continuing because someone might get hurt...how sad.

Fingers crossed the leads he has might just prove to be correct.

Ah damn. Didn't check the locale, if NZ is like Australia I guess no guns or knives to be used on the offender either :-(

Hopefully he will get smacked in the face by karma.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Man that blows!!! I know exactly what you're feeling..
Years ago, I picked up a Honda V4 Sabre from a friend that couldn't get it running at all.. I spent untold hours working on that bike. From rusted calipers to busted carbs. Finally got it running, and running right that is. One day, I got a call from my Granny (God rest her soul), asking if my mother and I took the bike to work. I was like, absolutely not!. Found out that the noise she thought was the garbage men, was the thieves, breaking the chain and lifting the bike to move it. Steering lock was on also. Thank GOD she didn't go out there.

The only condolence I could ever muster up was the thought that maybe,, just maybe,, the FUCKERS KILLED THEMSELVES ON IT!!!

Peace man.. I hope you can find your ride..

Wow man, I hope you get it back in 1 peace. The guy on the next block behind me he had his HD bike remove from the storage shad but found it in the grass 4 houses away. They tried to started but no battery in it.

This was about a month ago.

Can't be too many of them around the island!

Exactly Sean,if anything ever showed up online here we'd identify immediately even if they parted it out, he had my old Honda vtr conversion wheel on a braced swingarm , the motor had a custom clear window in the cover, the exhaust was my old one which I would spot straight away etc etc.
I feel so sorry for the kid, he's like a Son.

Recovered,.. to cut a long story short he had to "pay off 'some low life gangsters to get back what was rightfully his in the first place.

The NZ police were pretty much useless as his situation obviously ranked very low on the priority list.

Every dog has it's day, karma will catch up with the scum that took it.

Can't he track down the dude through those gangstas wannabes? Man i would go berserk on a killing rampage if that were to happen to me...

Did he take any pictures ? I have some friends on the Blackbird site in NZ that might keep an eye out in their travels if they know what to look for.

Sorry didn't read the whole thread. Glad he got it back.

Not mine but our apprentice here at work. His Vmax was almost complete as he bought it with a busted motor. We installed another motor, he painted it all himself, frame, engine etc, it had bits of some off my other bike, swingarm, wide wheel, 4-1 exhaust etc, etc. Got it all running ok and took it home.

He kept it at home for only about a month and came out this morning to find it gone.

I hate low life thieving pricks, I hope the cops can find it for him.:damn angry:

Latest posts

Back