How's this for a 1st gen...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frank5079

Supporting Member
Reaction score
184818_189492031090268_1436200_n.jpg

185658_189492077756930_2485789_n.jpg

188862_189492131090258_5353821_n.jpg

Somebody has a CNC machine and the skills to design that Yamaha RADD/Omega-style James Parker front end. It has an 'inside-out' Buell-style front brake too. Single-sided rear suspension too.

Don't takeme wrong thisis an awsome design but Just looking at it makes my back ache!!! Defo needs rearsets problem is where to mount them..

Damn I would hate to guess the time and money spent on that bike. I like it but wouldn't want to ride it very far.

That's Bad A** !! Love the exhaust, I would ride it every where at least until my back gave in !!! lol

No thanks. It looks like this creepy guy snuck into someones' garage and forced himself on their Gen 1.

Burger King creep 5.jpg

A lot of work, but No Thanks.

Mean Vmax.jpg

Is that part of the frame, Shock or lead from the headers?
I'd hate to think that your thighs are sitting directly on top of hot exhaust tubes.
If it is,, I wonder how it is routed to the pipes, from the headers.

This look IS Bad Ass for a Gen 1..

No thanks. It looks like this creepy guy snuck into someones' garage and forced himself on their Gen 1.

View attachment 45089

A lot of work, but No Thanks.

funny comment,

I like it, I would keep it behind the coach. just to be able to lean back and touch it in between movies.

Sweet ride.

Looks kinda cool BUT have close look at the ground clearance, it seems that it would scrape very easily.
Practical and cool usually don't go together.

i see the mono-shock tucked up in front of the rear tire, where is the fuel tank?? and the battery??

That Gen 1 is the most radical custom Vmax I ever seen. Don't know if it rides for shit but as for design and execution, Wow, badass!

I love the idea that the Gen 1 is still so relevant that people are still spending boatloads of money to heavily modify them. We are talking about a bike that is almost 30 years old.

Latest posts

Back