How's this for a 1st gen...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the idea that the Gen 1 is still so relevant that people are still spending boatloads of money to heavily modify them. We are talking about a bike that is almost 30 years old.

That Lazareth Vmax has been around now for 10-15 years, and its still futuristic :biglaugh:

Lazareth-Yamaha-V-Max2004-SWe_detail.JPG

Not sure I would really call that a gen 1 VMax. Looks to me like it's just a Max engine stuffed into some custom fabrication.

I love the idea that the Gen 1 is still so relevant that people are still spending boatloads of money to heavily modify them. We are talking about a bike that is almost 30 years old.

True, but age really shouldn't mean much. Custom car builders are spending even more than that to build cars based on 60-70 year old designs. Don't get me wrong I also love that mighty max hasn't been forgotten. I think the gen2 is the best thing that could happen for the gen1, it is so high priced that those that can't afford it will settle for gen1 which will keep more of them on the road and in people's garages which will in turn drive aftermarket support, which will help the owner's from both a maintenance and customization stand point. Long live the Max!

Back