Bridgestone Exedras....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minicopilot

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience riding on these tires?
I just replaced my worn Dunlop yesterday with an Exedra yesterday and will break it in at Laconia in a couple of weeks. One white letter and one black letter tire doesn't look as bad as I thought it would from where I'll be sitting!

I have an Exedra Max on my rear and it seems to be pretty decent.
But if you mean the OEM Exedra G525, I'm not a fan.
The OEMs are pretty hard and tend to slip out on corners if you apply any throttle.

Yep, I'd pass on the Exedras if you had a choice. So many better options out there. Shinkos if you like inexpensive but sticky but wear out a little quicker or the more expensive but great wearing and riding Metzler.

Yeah, I thought about Shinkos but did not want to be hassled with changing them more often. Also, I want to stay with the stock size. Next time I'll go with the Exedra Max.

I agree shinkos are the best all around tire for street vmax. I change my own tires so I have got quite good at changing them. No issues but due wear faster due to being a softer tire.

I agree shinkos are the best all around tire for street vmax. I change my own tires so I have got quite good at changing them. No issues but due wear faster due to being a softer tire.

what method do you use?

nomar? tire irons? zip ties?

Back