back rest and luggage rack

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem, Frank. Sorry it took a couple of days longer than we thought.

We finally found a place that can make the mounting brackets in one piece. We were previously having them welded from 3 pieces, until we found this place with a metal break heavy enough to handle the 3/16" plate. You got one of the 5 prototype sets. It took him 3 prototype tries to get all the dimensions right so that when the metal was bent, the holes ended up in the right places. Now he has the machine programmed for production runs. I have one prototype set left, and should have production sets in a week or two. :clapping:

Nice!!! Yeah, no worries on the slight delay, Dobie. It had been raining the past few days anyway and yesterday was a nice break from the cold and wet rain....

I had ordered the luggage rack and back rest from Cycle-istiC last year and I have been really happy with both, but a few weeks back, I noticed that the back rest trim piece had developed some surface rust and that one of the mounting screws fell off. I sent Dobie an email and explained the problem and he sent me a new trim piece as well as four new screws, at no charge. SUPERB!!!

Thanks again Dobie!!!

FYI, the banner ads at the top of the page cycle through the whole list for about 30 seconds each, so it might take a while for the one you want to pop up. However, if you don't want to wait, you can scroll to the bottom of the page, and they are all there all the time. Just click the one you want.

Latest posts

Back