Mondak Motorsports

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richwrench

Reaction score
Just got my shifter segment parts from Gary McCoy at Mondak & I couldn't be happier. Gary is a super guy to talk to, he knows VMAX's & he gives a great discount to VMF members. I will never darken the doorstep of my local stealer again. Look for Mondak Motorsports in the links & be sure to ask for Gary. :eusa_dance:

I've been talking to Gary too for my last few orders - always the best prices and definitely a great helpful guy to deal with!

Gary is a top notch dealer rep. What he doesn't know, he tells you & he'll look it up & call you back. He also deals for us on Shhhhhhh ( suzuki stuff ) ! :looser:

I just received my carb and vboost boots from Mondak, great price and he shipped it quick.

Just emailed Gary McCoy and got the email returned saying "No account by that name here". Does anyone have the correct email address and phone number for Gary? Is he still at Mondak? :confused2:

Contacted Gary about price and availability of the V-max instrument cowl (tiny windscreen), he had one on hand, Price was simply Unbeatable and he shipped it out same day!
AWESOME!!! I told him to expect me calls and emails from me :)

Remember guys that he ALSO sells non yamaha/suzuki stuff. Helmets, gear and such. His price is awesome on it all.

Chris

I've dealt with him several times.

Super polite and prices can't be beat....

If you EVER need to buy a dealer only item he's the only way to go, you can get it on your doorstep faster and cheaper than having to go to a local dealer and order/pay and then wait as long or longer than local......

Plus he does do aftermarket items as well like mentioned before..

Going to try Gary shortly for some oem stuff... in the past i have dealt with K&N
Yamaha out of OK , they were always the cheapest...

Ordered carb stuff from Gary. Best price, friendly to speak with, fast delivery. Two thumbs up all the way!

Blaine

Gary offers a great service, ordered bunch of parts from him and he is super helpful, accommodating, friendly, great guy. For sure sending more business his way. :punk:

That's the reason why I don't get any feedback for my carb parts inquiry.
I was really hopping to get the great deal for the slides from Gary.
Shit ! shit ! shit !
Now I think no choice than spending 100$ per slide or to get aftermarket ones.

According to the Tech or Chat list he is working for Oil Refinery company in their parts division. He says to say hello to all his faithful customers.

Latest posts

Back