07 Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn kloker

Reaction score
The local stealership just got an 07 vmax.Claimed its been there in a box for 6 months.Priced at $11,200 plus all the other crap.It'll be there another 6 months unless someone wants it that has seen me flying around town.

I asked them if they were trying to get the new Vmax version and ended up with the 07.The harly biased Idiots that they are, said no, they could care less.

idiots indeed.... at least fake your interest in a customers desires.....im amazed at how many dealers bust the sales 101 rules every time....

but interesting thoughts...

say the new vmax is an 8sec drag bike out of the box....regardless of the specs....
say the various magazines take it to the track and put a slick on it and get the latest hot shoe to run a 7.98.... then what?
then you get guys fallin all over themselves to get dealer allotments upped...especially if its profitable for dealers (and what jap bike isnt?).... but this guy will never be the one you buy yours from right?

idiots indeed.... at least fake your interest in a customers desires.....im amazed at how many dealers bust the sales 101 rules every time....

but interesting thoughts...

say the new vmax is an 8sec drag bike out of the box....regardless of the specs....
say the various magazines take it to the track and put a slick on it and get the latest hot shoe to run a 7.98.... then what?
then you get guys fallin all over themselves to get dealer allotments upped...especially if its profitable for dealers (and what jap bike isnt?).... but this guy will never be the one you buy yours from right?

If I buy the new Vmax,I'll be flying to North Dakota and driving it home.

I paid 9.800 for a new 06..once the new ones come out the 07 i would think will hold there msrp...probably the last carb bike made ?...my dealer tells me still no word on the new one yet

If I buy the new Vmax,I'll be flying to North Dakota and driving it home.

Sorry, I just bought their last one(07 at least)! Going to pick it up Christmas weekend. :coolgleamA:
Luckily my brother is a good friend of one of the salesmen there..

Sorry, I just bought their last one(07 at least)! Going to pick it up Christmas weekend. :coolgleamA:
Luckily my brother is a good friend of one of the salesmen there..

:eusa_dance: Welcome to the proud group of V-Max owners !!!!!

I bought a 2006 one year and half ago and I love this bike !!!

After running a couple of XS100's a Venture Royale, A goldwing and the last was my spine busting ridgid chopper,

I finally got the bike I've wanted since highschool. The ppl at the dealership were very helpful. I bought an 07 max with the instrument cowel and 8 on the clock for $9900, including extended warranty, fly screen and two years of registration.

being the middle of winter right now they took the time to polish, wax then deliver it to me.

I asked about the new max, The owner of the dealership told me that he has seen it but when he inquired about it all he was told that its still wayy up in the air. he also mentioned talk of a beefed up version of the warrior's power plant and a different chasiss and calling it a Max. He further said they are pretty proud of thier raider and wanted that pushed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back