Check out this guy racing a 2nd gen Max...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What GA said!
I wonder if there's any metal left on the mufflers?
Must have been very frustrating for the Diavel being rt up on his ass in the turns then watching him fade away when it starts to straighten out.
180lbs between the 2 before riders.
I don't know how long he could keep that up but still impressive nonetheless.

That’s impressive. Makes me wanna buy a gen2 now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, I would say hes getting about all out of that bike that it has to offer. He sure can ride. Seems the local HD flare are unable to even maintain the speed limit around sweeping corners

I see some skin grafts in this guys future but credit given for being able to handle that pig in the twisties.

That kind of road's don't exist in my little flat Country Denmark. :rofl_200:
But impressive to see the Gen.2 rider. (Maybe a new future actor for GhostRider 3) heheheeee. :eusa_dance:

Guys this is also doable on Gen1!

This year ( yeah its still 2017 ) I went on a 10 hour training on a track. The instructor showed me how to lay down Max to foot pegs with merly 20 or 30m/h.

Its actually not that difficult. Point is on counter steering and handle bar push-down technique.

Its amazing how Gen1 responds to this!!! My foot pegs are gone and muffler got some scrathes, but it dont mind cuz its hell of a fun :D

Show this video to the next person that says the 2nd Gens can't handle curves.

Latest posts

Back