i JR. DRAGSTER FOR CHRISTMAS

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
i I BOUGHT MY SON A JR. DRAGSTER FOR CHRISTMAS ! .... HE IS GOING TO FAINT ! ... I AM GOING TO BRING IT INTO THE HOUSE , AND TOTALLY WRAP IT UP NEXT TO THE CHRISTMAS TREE ! .. IT WILL BE QUITE THE TASK , IT IS 13' 8'' LONG . "LOL""LOL""LOL" ...... THIS IS THE ONE THAT I BOUGHT HIM AND THESE ARE PICTURES OF HIM SITTING IN IT , BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT I BOUGHT IT THOUGH ! .. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: :punk: .... IT WON A TRACK CHAMPIONSHIP LAST YEAR AT A TRACK IN GEORGIA SOMEWHERE ! ... I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIS FACE ! :punk: .... I WILL PROBABLY GET CHOKED UP !

Attachments

• 959.jpg
    959.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 960.jpg
    960.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 86
  • 961.jpg
    961.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 93
i IT RUNS ON ALCOHOL ! .... AND DEPENDING ON THE CLUTCH AND GEARING , THEY CAN GO UP TO 80 MPH's !

Kick asz!!

Maybe you can get a track to allow an exhibition run between you, on your Vmax, against him in his Jr Dragster. You can make like it was a hard fought battle between the two machines with the dragster edging you out at the finish line. Video all the way down the track.

Regardless, great times ahead for you two.

hope you post the Xmas morning kitchen burnout lol....you are gonna let him do a burnout inside right bahahhaha.

awesome man....and on alcohol thats sooo cool. what kind of motor and clutch set up?

i BEFORE I BOUGHT IT , I DID MY RESEARCH , AND ME AND MY SON ARE ALWAYS AT THE DRAG STRIP WHERE THEY RUN THEM . ... A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE HAS WORKED AT RACEWAY PARK IN NEW JERSEY FOR 30+ YEARS , SO I CALLED HER TO ASK HER ABOUT THE JR. DRAGSTERS SAFETY STAND POINT ....... SHE SAID THEY HAVE BEEN RUNNING THEM THERE FOR 15 YEARS AND HAVE ONLY HAD A COUPLE OF INJURIES , NEVER ON THE TRACK , BUT WHEN THEY TURN OFF THE TRACK CARRYING TO MUCH SPEED , THEY TIP OVER ON THEIR SIDE ,..... SO SHE SAID ONLY A COUPLE OF BROKEN FINGERS , BUT MOSTLY BUMPS AND BRUISES ! .... SO THAT WAS THE DECIDING FACTOR .... AFTER I GIVE IT TO HIM FOR CHRISTMAS , I GOING TO TAKE THE ENTIRE THING APART , AND REPAINT THE CHASSIS , AND GO OVER EVERY NUT AND BOLT ! :punk:

From driver to Dad to crew chief/mechanic/tire changer & chief cook 'n bottle washer! You've made the complete circle Timmy!! :thumbs up:

Looking forward to seeing the video of Christmas morning.....be sure to get a quick shot of the somewhat anxious and concerned Mommy!! :biglaugh:

Cop runner that is way cool. I have a friend and his co-workers little brother was into the racing scene (I get choked up telling this story, always brings a tear to my eye) doing the jr. Dragster thing. The other little brother hated the race scene and would never go to the track on the weekend with his brother and parents. Well one time he got in big trouble with the police or whatever it was. So to discipline him for his behavior his parents bought another dragster and forced him to participate in the family weekend racing. That year he took nationals, I can say it was one Cinderella story for sure. Makes me shed a tear with happiness and to hear that boy is now doing something productive. Now that was over 20 years ago and last I heard he moved into the next sized dragster the following year. May your son enjoy every last second behind the wheel and you be the proudest father at the track no matter what. God Bless

G

Back