Entering Drag Race - Hungary

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like expensive beers ;)

Ip addresses can be changed by using different locations though. But I think it's easy enough to see. As many have contacted me about it.

Guys it's best to address this to Buster or Bob. As I am not a mod on this forum, some of the other forums yes I am a mod, but not here. So best to send it to them.

Sorry for the thread derail. This guy likes to derail everyone's posts for his amusement and degrading attitude towards others. He can't accept the idea that everyone can have opinions and that he isn't always right.

The mods are looking into this.... again.

I think he was referring to me and you- But pro stock against a bracket racer just isn't fair.

It would be IF pro stock racer would lower him/herself to choose a dial in, and bracket race for the grudge match against the bracket racer.

You must have your races mixed up. I can't find an Aug O'Reilly's event in Seattle listed.

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/events.oap

Regardless of which race you attend, it'd be neat for you to post up vids & results after, so we can all share. :punk:

Blaxmax, do you always make other peoples posts about yourself?
Custom, Do always have a problem with controlling? Seems like anyone who has an opinion or information for someone that you are not familiar with you get offended.
If you have something to say say it to me- man up.

Aug 7th - 9th. THIS IS AWSOME NEWS! Since the Wichita Truett & Osborn event isn't until the following weekend, Aug 15th - Aug 16th, you will have a full week to find your way to the Heartland. I wonder why O'reilly's isn't listing the WA event on their calendar?

Oh well - glad to hear you will be able to make the Wichita grudge match too.

Wouldn't waste my time.

I get it... We are friggin' YAMAHA V-MAX RIDERS. Maybe we love this muscle bike because we have (at different levels) a sort of "alpha male" thing going on that we need to keep in check. True, everyone has an opinion. I hate Harley Davidsons. Some guys love them. I sometimes go too far in my hateful comments.
I'm an aggressive street rider "light to light," and a NOVICE drag racer once a year on the track.
Some guys are professional racers. Good for them. Wish I was one, but at this point I'm not. I've got a full-time job and 6 kids. I don't see a career in racing for me. But I can do "GREEN LIGHT, GO." Ha ha.

If you see the green light. you're late .
I wait till the last yellow is about to dim. then I unleash the v-beast.

If you see the green light. you're late .
I wait till the last yellow is about to dim. then I unleash the v-beast.
I offered that advice and got hammered by someone so controlling - Accused of hijacking the thread and making it mine and he post videos of himself- go read it and see if it's right.
Even accused of being someone else.:confused2:

Hanmered.... lol.

I ll keep it short, if you think I hammered you.... lol then you are very thin skinned. If you want to exaggerate my context, go right ahead.

Controlling.... hardly. No bullshit, yes. Giving a shit/holding a grudge could care less.

I won't follow your posts and ambulance chase you, dragster. Or make comments to you. Unless you specifically see me spell out your name to you, then my post is not being directed towards you. So maybe this will help clear up any confusion you might have, incase you think I am singling you out.

I myself ride a bike to meet nice new cool people, not keyboard fight. This is the second time, in 9 years I have been on this forum (the first time was magically a month or so ago), that I ve actually had someone take anything I say so dearly to heart. Hence why I am a little amazed.

Hanmered.... lol.

I ll keep it short, if you think I hammered you.... lol then you are very thin skinned. If you want to exaggerate my context, go right ahead.

Controlling.... hardly. No bullshit, yes. Giving a shit/holding a grudge could care less.

I won't follow your posts and ambulance chase you, dragster. Or make comments to you. Unless you specifically see me spell out your name to you, then my post is not being directed towards you. So maybe this will help clear up any confusion you might have, incase you think I am singling you out.

I myself ride a bike to meet nice new cool people, not keyboard fight. This is the second time, in 9 years I have been on this forum (the first time was magically a month or so ago), that I ve actually had someone take anything I say so dearly to heart. Hence why I am a little amazed.[/QUOTE
I'll keep it shorter- I could care less.

Back