Cool Video.... the Vmax History

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My big isue with the 2nd Gen bike is they made it too heavy. Had they kept the weight down around 550lbs, then they would have made it perfect, in my opinion

My big isue with the 2nd Gen bike is they made it too heavy. Had they kept the weight down around 550lbs, then they would have made it perfect, in my opinion

But the heavy factor helps in rigidity. You have a huge motor with lots of torque at low rpm, that would bend and break parts most likely if they chopped off 100 lbs.

But yeah... chop 100lbs and you would be looking at a real low 9 high 8 second bike then. It would be in Busa and ZX territory, how bad ass would that be?

I ll probably end up getting a Gen 2 someday.... I said that about the Gen 1 and owned quite a few of them LOL.

But the heavy factor helps in rigidity. You have a huge motor with lots of torque at low rpm, that would bend and break parts most likely if they chopped off 100 lbs.

But yeah... chop 100lbs and you would be looking at a real low 9 high 8 second bike then. It would be in Busa and ZX territory, how bad ass would that be?

I ll probably end up getting a Gen 2 someday.... I said that about the Gen 1 and owned quite a few of them LOL.

The Busa, ZX-14, Ducati 1199, ect. all are around the target weight (or in the case of the Duc, WAY lighter, and have zero issues with the engines overstressing the frames.

Back