Nice Exhaust!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before I decided to change from supertrapps to the ufo dragstars I would listen to the video's like this one . I ended up blowing my speakers up or sound card but anyway sound doesn't work anymore .

Thats the video I watched right before I pulled the trigger of purchasing the Quadzillas. I have toned them down just a bit by pulling the steel whool packing out & repacking with ceramic fiberglass

Videos do not really cover what they sound like.. quads are really LOUD!
I run them and love them just the way they are but it must be said again they are loud at any speed you drive. If you ride with people I assure you they will not want to ride behind you:biglaugh:

My speakers did bring all the sound kinda a surround sound with a deep base . I bought this set from costco many years I am hoping it's the computer (it's old too ) . I would listen to the video with the skulls that were in bedded in the tank lid and the eyes in the skulls would light up ... Goose bumps for me .. I now I just roll her out and fire fer up

Back