Joe lorio passed away

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kathy and I send our condolences to Joes family during this time of loss. By all accounts he was a good man, taken from the world too soon. Rest in peace, Joe. You are all in our prayers.

I find it hopeful that the internet connects us to so many more people in such a way that we deeply feel the loss of someone we may not have met in person.

My deepest condolences to the Susan and the rest of the family.

Joe shared w/all of us, I am sad to hear he's gone. May he RIP.

He used to PM me when he thought he had some info he knew was helpful, or sometimes to just comment on whatever was the topic of the moment on the forum. I knew a bit of his health issues, but he played those cards close to his vest. I am going to miss his input.

Last edited:
This is such sad news. Joe will be greatly missed on the forum and to all of us with a passion for motorcycles. Condolences to you, Susan, and to all in your family.

i WHAT A SHAME ! ....... SUCH A GREAT GUY AND BIG PART OF THIS V-MAX COMMUNITY , HE WILL SURELY BE MISSED BY ALL OF US ! ....... PRAYERS TO ALL !

i WHAT A SHAME ! ....... SUCH A GREAT GUY AND BIG PART OF THIS V-MAX COMMUNITY , HE WILL SURELY BE MISSED BY ALL OF US ! ....... PRAYERS TO ALL !

Joe gone still smarts Tim. That's why getting out there, meeting, and riding with your friends is ultra important. We never know when the chance can be taken away.
Steve-o

That first post has a pic of Joe w/his bike, and a colorful helmet in the background. That's a brain bucket I sent to him after he and I had been emailing back and forth about bikes and life. He commented on how hard it was to find a good helmet to fit him, and I offered to send him one that was a tad big on me, essentially a helmet worn probably less than a dozen times. When Joe got it, he was so happy to have found something he could wear comfortably.

Joe had a very pragmatic view of life, and he had some very interesting experiences along the way. He also was a literate writer, and whenever I saw a communication from him, I knew it would be something interesting.

I'm sad for not being able to read of his exploits, written by him and sad for his family losing such a good person.

Back