Pirelli Night Dragon

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
Hey all its been a long time since I have posted. Just wondering if anyone has used the Pirelli Night Dragon on there maxes?? Looks like a nice tire low profile almost like a radial or are they just using a generic pic of the tire??? Input would be nice or do I see radials for this winter :)?

I'm running the radial Night Dragons (130/70 18 and 180/55 18) and they seem to be pretty good, no complaints so far.

I have the Night dragon on the back and a sport demon on the front, I found a big difference from the (Excedra's ?) that was on the bike from the previous owner. Have about 3000 KM on the tires now and so far so good, wearing nicely. No problems with road snakes, rain or even gravel roads when I make a wrong turn LOL. The sport demon is on the front because that was the closest I could get to stock front from Pirelli if I remember correctly. Back is 170/80/15 Night Dragon and the front is a 110/80/18 Sport Demon. Hope this helps.

I have the Night dragon on the back and a sport demon on the front, .... Back is 170/80/15 Night Dragon and the front is a 110/80/18 Sport Demon. Hope this helps.

I like the look of that Sport Demon. (price looks decent too)
Sorry to derail..

Latest posts

Back