SOS starting engine

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most members just retighten the bolts and peen the part of the bolt that sticks out on the other side. It should work fine. If it were mine that's what I would tell them to do. We hardly ever replace the whole assy. Make sure the brass cage that holds the rollers and springs in place does noes not have a crack in it.

I am praying that there is no crack in mine, and all I gotta do is tighten shit down with my ride. The gaskets for the side covers will not be in until tomorrow, and I have Maine's annual Toy Run this Sunday. Probably will be my LAST Toy Run here in Maine, and I really wanna ride in it on Woona. (Don't know anyone who has a spare bike for me to borrow, sadly)

So the three bolts can also be a potencial problem then.

ok, thank you guys for your feedback, this will help me to take a decision.

having it new it a possibillity because i intend to own the bike untill my last breath and i don t want to face this problem again.

The retiding of the parts can bite on me one day again and here in Holland service and parts are very expensive.

Will sleep more over this, thanks

Back