Vmax raffle ( Maybe )

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James won the bike and the next 2 raffles in a row talking about lucky !! He should have played the lotto too !
Absolutely !
And that damned Kyle won "My" luggage rack. :real mad: :hammer bash:

I did win the stainless steel screw set I wanted though.

Yes, I didn't really need it but if I won it I would have used just the rack for longer trips.
So I very well may order one sometime before Thunder next June.
Well congrats to Kyle for winning, hope he likes it. (If he doesn't need it, he might make you a good deal. Wait, what am I doing? Cutting myself out of a sale?) :rofl_200::bang head::confused2:

Well congrats to Kyle for winning, hope he likes it. (If he doesn't need it, he might make you a good deal. Wait, what am I doing? Cutting myself out of a sale?) :rofl_200::bang head::confused2:
LOL, I'm in no hurry.
I won't need it until next June so If I want then I'll just get it from you.

Yes, I didn't really need it but if I won it I would have used just the rack for longer trips.
So I very well may order one sometime before Thunder next June.

It does have a supposed 7lbs capacity so I hope your trip isn't too long!

In all honesty though I have had 20-25lbs on it and never noticed any damage.

7 lbs? That's not my Cycle-istiC rack, it can carry 30-40 lbs, probably more. I make it for both the Magna and VMax, and I have one on the Magna with a permanently mounted auxiliary gas tank which weighs about 25 lbs. Been there for over 5 years, including 4 summer road trips of about 3,000 miles each.

7 lbs. is the OEM luggage rack weight limit.

The Cycle-istic rack is a LOT heavier duty.
There were a few guys that had them at Thunder and they were heavily loaded down.
Just guessing I'd say they had around 40-50 lbs. on them and they said they worked great.
That's why I bid on one at the VMOA auction.

Here's a link to what was auctioned off (backrest, brackets and luggage rack):
http://www.cycle-istic.com/VMax-rack-backrest/

Just carry a canister of helium with everything else to make it lighter! :rofl_200:

I can't wait for the title so I can get it on the road.. Still need to get insurance also but.. That is easy as a phone call.... At least I can ride the other bike if the weather is good now that damn short is fixed..Big difference in the Holeshot and the UFO...I might not need ear plugs on the blue bike...lol

7 lbs. is the OEM luggage rack weight limit.

The Cycle-istic rack is a LOT heavier duty.
There were a few guys that had them at Thunder and they were heavily loaded down.
Just guessing I'd say they had around 40-50 lbs. on them and they said they worked great.
That's why I bid on one at the VMOA auction.

Here's a link to what was auctioned off (backrest, brackets and luggage rack):
http://www.cycle-istic.com/VMax-rack-backrest/

Looks similar enough to oem and a better price. Guess I should have gone that route originally.

Latest posts

Back