John Furbur well wishes.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will be in my prayers John. Never had the pleasure of meeting John but did business with him and he is another stand up honest guy. Hope you feel 100% soon. Hope to meet you at thunder

Just read all these,

(SORRY I missed them when they were sent,but things have been pretty crazy since then...!!!

& it brought tears...

I am TRULY blessed with some GREAT 'MAX Buds';
THANK YOU for reminding me!!!

HOPE TO CYALL at 'Thunder'!!!
(HOPING to get out there tomorrow...Breakin at the shop delayed me for a couple days; Got the Bimota YB11 back, but it's a bit dinged up...)

:thumbs up::eusa_dance::clapping::punk:

(Join together with the Band...!!!...*grin*)

Just read all these,

(SORRY I missed them when they were sent,but things have been pretty crazy since then...!!!

& it brought tears...

I am TRULY blessed with some GREAT 'MAX Buds';
THANK YOU for reminding me!!!

HOPE TO CYALL at 'Thunder'!!!
(HOPING to get out there tomorrow...Break-in at the shop :gun shoot::flamethrower::th_biggun:delayed me for a couple days; Got the Bimota YB11 back, but it's a bit dinged up...)

:thumbs up::eusa_dance::clapping::punk:

(Join together with the Band...!!!...*grin*)
:band:

Well, that sucks. Glad you had recovery on some stuff. Thieves deserve worse than they typically get. Here's a tip: assuming they get convicted of the theft, get a civil judgment against them. Because after time, the judgment can end, you need to keep it in-effect, which just entails periodic additional paperwork. What you will do is F&^%$#!** their credit. They will never be able to take out a mortgage, get a loan, send their kids to college on financial aid, buy a car on payments, basically, you are ending their participation in credit events until they pay whatever judgment you got awarded to you for the damage and lost items you didn't recover. They fuc&%^&$%^$!!d you, now you return the 'favor.'

Is that the FZR1000 motored Bimota? I didn't google it. Nor will I Wikipedia it.

Glad your better John! What FM said is true, and you can also put a lien against their drivers license with the BMV, so that they can never renew it until they have paid you what is owed. I did this years ago when a drunk deadbeat with no insurance lost control in front of my house and hit my truck in the driveway.Took some paperwork on my end, but she was shocked 4 years later when she tried to renew her license!
:band:

Well, that sucks. Glad you had recovery on some stuff. Thieves deserve worse than they typically get. Here's a tip: assuming they get convicted of the theft, get a civil judgment against them. Because after time, the judgment can end, you need to keep it in-effect, which just entails periodic additional paperwork. What you will do is F&^%$#!** their credit. They will never be able to take out a mortgage, get a loan, send their kids to college on financial aid, buy a car on payments, basically, you are ending their participation in credit events until they pay whatever judgment you got awarded to you for the damage and lost items you didn't recover. They fuc&%^&$%^$!!d you, now you return the 'favor.'

Is that the FZR1000 motored Bimota? I didn't google it. Nor will I Wikipedia it.

I've dealt with John too. He's a real straight-shooter. He has treated me very well, and taught me while working on my bike. I don't hesitate to recommend him!

Get well soon, John. Hospitals suck!

I hope to see you at the meet for Thunder in the Valley. I'm headed there later today.

First off, best wishes on a fast & complete recovery John.

An second, sorry to hear about the theft, that just fucking sucks.

Mike

Back