Vmax raffle ( Maybe )

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take 8 tickets!

***EDIT***: There's no time like the present. Payment sent!

Last edited:
Thanks all ! I am working together with John on this . Stella his better half is sending me a list of everyone's contact info & what they paid & I will be buying a roll of tickets & I can either take pictures of them all & email your number or text it or you can take my word for it everyone will just have to let me know what they want.

John had some unfortunate stuff go on ( shop broken into ) & has been busy & might only make it to Thunder one day so I will be doing the ticket sales at Thunder to at the days in.

I got 3 tickets myself and was just wondering are you gonna post the ticket number here or is there another place to check the numbers? I assume they'll do it by number since they never took names. Thanks

I'm curious too, how many tickets were sold. Seem like they took off after kyle put them up, on here. Great cause:punk:

Congratulations to James !!!!!!!
He spent the whole day Friday chasing electrical gremlins on his Vmax (which he did get fixed btw) so he was Really happy to win this one to have as a back up !!

Latest posts

Back