"slimline" mirrors?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One final question if you'll bear with me...I'm beginning to worry bar-ends are only used with dragbars (straight bars)? Especially the ones not "sticking out" of the bike, but folded back or pointing down as rusty's, or up ; are they useable with factory bars (that by themselves already point back, so I`m kinda wondering if you're not just looking at yourself...)

I installed a pair of Pro One Pro-Mini Contour mirrors, had them on a Vrod I had to:punk:
I have the Pro-One Mini's also. They work fine, even though my mechanic always makes fun of them. He claims they are those mirrors that the dentist uses to look at the back of your mouth..... They definitely give a very clean, streamlined look to the front end....

I have the Pro-One Mini's also. They work fine, even though my mechanic always makes fun of them. He claims they are those mirrors that the dentist uses to look at the back of your mouth..... They definitely give a very clean, streamlined look to the front end....

+1 :punk:

One final question if you'll bear with me...I'm beginning to worry bar-ends are only used with dragbars (straight bars)? Especially the ones not "sticking out" of the bike, but folded back or pointing down as rusty's, or up ; are they useable with factory bars (that by themselves already point back, so I`m kinda wondering if you're not just looking at yourself...)

The CRG bar end is adjustable:biglaugh:

Back