Avon Cobras: anyone try them out yet?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biker Dash

Reaction score
I put a Avon Cobra tire on my rear but it's a 250/40/18. I will say it rides and handles way better than the Dunlops I had on before it. If that tells you anything.

I put a Avon Cobra tire on my rear but it's a 250/40/18. I will say it rides and handles way better than the Dunlops I had on before it. If that tells you anything.

O_O
All I can think of is... "Does this tire make my rear look big?"
I am guessing that I shall have to just try them out myself once I wear the Venoms down lol

I have run several cobra 240's on mine, good tires, last a long time... But not the stickiest tire out there....
I was commuting on my GenII for a couple years and was getting almost 11000 miles out of the Cobra....

Having it now in my 1st gen. Handles well, is rather sticky, but seems to wear fast. Well, they aren't ment to last forever, aren't they? I could install a 180 wide on the stock rear wheel.

I had been running Venoms, well that's all that have been on the bike in 7 years.. Love them, but due to them not making some of them in the sizes I need I went with the AM26 roadmaster Avon ($98shiped for DK)on the front.. it's looks pretty good and has a high speed rating.. Haven't rode it yet, Still messing with some electrical gremlins with my turn signals.. Trying to finish everything up on the bike for next week up in PA...

Latest posts

Back