85 Max relay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I posted a long time ago about trying to get a relay going to get # 217 from Twisted Max but life got in the way. Now that I made the big move & am in Tennessee I was hoping maybe some people were doing some traveling & we could get this thing down here so I can start the remodeling once I get in my own place. No hurry but if any one has room & is coming this way or part way & could get it to the next person it would be cool.

I just bought a bike for a customer and he's only charging $300 to get from Georgia to Houston. Maybe he could do it cheap for your delivery too?

Sean

Not a bad deal ! I probably will have to wait a bit until I get more cash up. I figured this was something we could do a little at a time.

And for FREE or CHEAP , if we wanted to pay for it I'd drive it to him myself

Im going to be headed to pcw end of February/ beginning of march, I can probably pick it up from Rick and get it to Pittsburgh for you if you can wait till then?

Im going to be headed to pcw end of February/ beginning of march, I can probably pick it up from Rick and get it to Pittsburgh for you if you can wait till then?

No Hurry at all on my end unless Rick needs it out of the way. He has been more than patient so far. I cant do any thing with it for a while any way . I just figured since I was relocated now I would see if we could figure this out again.

Well I was spouting off my big mouth last night & said something to Christine about the 30 anniversary Vmax meeting at Thunder & she said we should be ok on cash by then & to book the room . I was surprised things are really tight right now with neither one of us working. I am keeping my fingers crossed nothing changes between now & then.

If the bike can make it to Thunder with some one I can bring it home from there.:biglaugh:

I think I know someone that can get it to thunder , I'll contact them and PM you .

That reminds me, if it goes through Danny's hands it should have a fresh set of carbs on it before it reaches you. Perhaps if travels by way of PCW, it can get a Tourmaster upgrade too. A boy can dream can't he!

Back