Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are some diehards that will ride from Mi to Pa, I personally like to trailer mine for that event, welcome Reid, looking foreward to meeting/riding with ya!.............................Tom.

Hi To one & all.
Been a member for awhile now & thought it was about time I said Hello. I have a 85 v-max that I bought in sept of last yr.. I put around 600 miles on it before winter. Right now it's a bare frame giving it a good going over from the ground up.

Dorney

Newb to the forum

Hello all,,,,,have alot of questions for you guys !!!! Fresh paint , can't wait for spring.....

Attachments

• 20150223_150645.jpg
    20150223_150645.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 13
Re: Newb to the forum

Hello all,,,,,have alot of questions for you guys !!!! Finally found my max....can't wait for spring.....

Well welcome to the forum, no matter what the question.....someone here will know the answer.

Re: Newb to the forum

Hello all,,,,,have alot of questions for you guys !!!! Fresh paint , can't wait for spring.....

Welcome to the forum from Missouri.

Eh.....your "fresh paint" prolly won't continue to look so good IF you're currently riding the roads in your picture. :biglaugh:

true very cold here in Michigan -20 the other morning !!!!!!!!!

I noticed a small crack on one of the carb boots...... time to replace the boots, who here is the carb master on the forum? Looking for some one to rebuild for me.

Re: true very cold here in Michigan -20 the other morning !!!!!!!!!

I noticed a small crack on one of the carb boots...... time to replace the boots, who here is the carb master on the forum? Looking for some one to rebuild for me.

That is Dannymax. I just got mine redone from him. Great guy. His banner is at the bottom. BRC carb shop.

Re: true very cold here in Michigan -20 the other morning !!!!!!!!!

Occasionally, the cracks in the carb boots are superficial only, and don't extend all the way through to the inner wall. You'll be able to see once you have your carbs off for rebuilding. Of course, if money is no object, that would be the time to replace them regardless of whether or not it's only cosmetic. Just sayin'.....

Welcome to all the new members! Lots of great and responsive members and even more information to peruse on the Vmax. Just so you know that we like pictures of your Vmax and work being done. Any insight you can add to the work you do will help another member when their working on theirs.

Heya! Welcome to the forum, I am a newish member (couple months), everyone here is really awesome and helpful. If you don't have a Jet kit to go with that exhaust I suggest contacting Sean !

Back