Radial rim advice and Mod discussion!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh really?! I think those look really awesome! How much are you looking to get? Only selling as a pair?

How much do they weigh compared to stock? If they're like the Carrs I would dish out the money for the front as well.

Feel free to PM if you don't want your business public :D

They are considerably lighter tan stock I am wanting to say the back was 12 pounds lighter & the front was 8 or 9. I don't want to split them they will be around 1200 for the pair with tires.

I am sure Kyles used pair will be a great deal and far cheaper then my Carr wheels. They won't be lighter then the Carr's but they will be a lot lighter then the stock and do exactly what you want them to do.

Sean

That sounds perfect then as long as the tread is decent! Consider your set of rims sold when you're done with them in a couple months (I'd prefer late Feb or early March tbh, if not later)

Any way you could send a pic? And any suggestions on what to do with the old rims?

That sounds perfect then as long as the tread is decent! Consider your set of rims sold when you're done with them in a couple months (I'd prefer late Feb or early March tbh, if not later)

Any way you could send a pic? And any suggestions on what to do with the old rims?

I am in the process of moving right now & all of my stuff is in storage. It will be a bit before I can get to them for pictures. I will do some digging & see if I might have some pictures on this PC if not they are on my PC that is in storage. I cant guarantee on when they will go for sale the sooner the better for me unless I get some work soon.

I am in the process of moving right now & all of my stuff is in storage. It will be a bit before I can get to them for pictures. I will do some digging & see if I might have some pictures on this PC if not they are on my PC that is in storage. I cant guarantee on when they will go for sale the sooner the better for me unless I get some work soon.

Understandable. If you'd like to sell them sooner than later I cannot guarantee I'll have the money - I'd be happy to buy them but if you're talking mid January I'll be at about a 750 budget.

Also, are yours the tt3 rims? Could you link me to them online by chance?

Fred, how much are you looking to get? That's quite the set up if it comes with three rotors.

And a question for both of you! Front/rear rim sizes? 180 tires in the back?

Also, your colorful bike is AMAZING Fred! Wow. Talk about a load of work.

Understandable. If you'd like to sell them sooner than later I cannot guarantee I'll have the money - I'd be happy to buy them but if you're talking mid January I'll be at about a 750 budget.

Also, are yours the tt3 rims? Could you link me to them online by chance?

Fred, how much are you looking to get? That's quite the set up if it comes with three rotors.

And a question for both of you! Front/rear rim sizes? 180 tires in the back?

Also, your colorful bike is AMAZING Fred! Wow. Talk about a load of work.

If I remember my rear is a 17 X 5.5 it has a 180 on it but that is the biggest you can go on the rim. The front is 18 X 3 if I remember correct don't quote me for sure on that one right now. Mine are not the TT3. Here is the only picture I can find right now not the greatest picture but it gives you an idea.

Attachments

• CAM00616.jpg
    CAM00616.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 82
  • CAM00619.jpg
    CAM00619.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 58

Latest posts

Back