Want to change out 2 bros exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TB99Max

Reaction score
I currently have a full two bros C-series exhaust with carbon muffler. I bought the bike with it and i am not a fan of the muffler at all! I am wondering what my options are if any to change out the muffler and leave the rest. I prefer something black in color and small. I dont like the dirt bike slip on look!

Mine is only a single (4-2-1) the supertrapp isn't to bad looking but I don't want duels, I prefer one. Can you run just one supertrapp? The ufo slash cut isn't bad looking but I believe you need their complete exhaust, can't just run their slip on.
I'm pretty sure it's a full system because it's only a single not a 4-2

Mine is only a single (4-2-1) the supertrapp isn't to bad looking but I don't want duels, I prefer one. Can you run just one supertrapp? The ufo slash cut isn't bad looking but I believe you need their complete exhaust, can't just run their slip on.
I'm pretty sure it's a full system because it's only a single not a 4-2
You can remove your 2-Brothers can and measure the pipe and I'm sure you can find a can you like more that will fit your pipe or use an adapter to make one fit.
And yes you can definitely get a single Supertrapp if it fits your pipe or use an adapter to make it fit:
http://www.supertrapp.com/product_sections/cat.asp?CatID=36

Last edited:
This is the only one I have on my phone. I have other ones of the bike but from the other side.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I found another! The exhaust is obviously wrapped, this is how I bought it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Has anyone had a custom exhaust made? That ixil isnt bad but they dont make them for the Vmax so it would take some fab work to do. I wonder if I took off the two brothers muffler and got something made that didnt stick up at that angle and was shorter........ HMMMMMM

Has anyone had a custom exhaust made? That ixil isnt bad but they dont make them for the Vmax so it would take some fab work to do. I wonder if I took off the two brothers muffler and got something made that didnt stick up at that angle and was shorter........ HMMMMMM

Sean can cut one down for you ........

Attachments

• DSC03251.jpg
    DSC03251.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 26
KJ said he just clamped on a size reducer from the local auto parts store and the IXIL worked well.
A few others said they had the IXIL welded on.
Personally I'd pull that 2 Brothers can and cut it down your self.
It can't be that hard to do.
And would look like the 9" or 14" Delkevic muffler.
http://images.delkevic.co.uk/product2844_3.jpg
http://images.delkevic.co.uk/product2850_3.jpg

Latest posts

Back