Father's Day Tribute!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
My father has been gone since 1983. Today I would like to honor him on this here Fathers Day.

Dad I truly miss you and cant wait until the day that we are finally reunited to make up for lost time...

To all the other Fathers out there, Happy Fathers Day to you!!!

Enjoy your day and all ride safe...

There probably isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about my Dad in one way or another. He's been gone since 87.

Ride safe everyone.

My Father Died at a Family Reunion in Michigan, the Summer of 1983. He had a massive heart attack. We didn't see Eye to Eye when I was growing up but became best of friends after I had a motorcycle wreck that almost killed me at 16. That was 1968.

He was Awesome after that and found me a really cool 1964 Nova ,V-8, 4 Speed once I was better. I built it with input from Don Garlits (Yes, The Mopar Man) and his shop. My Dad thought it was gonna turn out running like crap. He was a Master Tuner for Chevrolet and had seen too many kids take their builds too far. All the parts I used complimented each other. He was reluctantly helpful and let me do most of the work.

Dad took my car to the shop to have something fixed and on the way home had the chance to be at a light with a 396 Chevelle. The guy in the Chevelle Goated him on and my Dad Smoked him. When my Dad got home he told me I had done a really great job building the car and it was Really Fast. That was one of the most Awesome Moments of my young life. He tuned and drove fast Chevy's every day and complimented me.

Dad, I Really Miss You.

Lost my Dad going on 5 years ago now. Lost him to a massive heart attack 6/15/10. He always loved the Vmax and whenever we talked bikes he would drool on about the Vmax and how it was ridiculously fast. He was a great father, businessman and womanizer. He will always be missed. RIP RMS

Building my bike as a tribute to my pops!

Lost my Dad going on 5 years ago now. Lost him to a massive heart attack 6/15/10. He always loved the Vmax and whenever we talked bikes he would drool on about the Vmax and how it was ridiculously fast. He was a great father, businessman and womanizer. He will always be missed. RIP RMS

Building my bike as a tribute to my pops!

Sorry for your loss.

Latest posts

Back