A vmax in a commercial

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VegasVMax

Reaction score
I noticed our beloved vmax has been used in a Hughesnet commercial. That's a great idea, but I have a couple issues. First, what exactly is he tuning ? What is that tube coming off the valve cover and where is it going ?
And evidently he tuned it so well, he turned it into a different motorcycle all together.

Attachments

• 20140920_094105.jpg
    20140920_094105.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 151
  • 20140920_094335.jpg
    20140920_094335.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 130
The only hose or tube in that area that I know of is the carb drain hose, but it doesnt look like that. Its probably made up, but it does look like an 85 that he is messing with.

I saw that commercial too. He's probably an extra cameraman they threw in there to make it look like he's actually doing something! Probably never been on a motorcycle! ...lol

look's like an allen wrench stuck in the bolt that holds the scoop on, not a tube coming out of the valve cover, it's funny how tv can get so many things wrong I work for the railroad and some of the things I see in movies and tv are sooo ridiculous I guess as long as they get their product on tv and ppl talk about it that's all that matters to them.

I saw that too. He just got good internet so he could join this forum and get some mods and tips from the great guys on here.

That is an allan wrench stuck in the lower scoop's bolt.. It would have been nice if they used the same V-Max, or at least another V-Max, in the shot where the guy was actually riding it.

And evidently he tuned it so well, he turned it into a different motorcycle all together.

I think turning it into a different motorcycle is the exact opposite of tuning a vmax well.

;)

I noticed the allen wrench too..friggin hilarious..

the guy just appears to be holding a tool aimed at the plasticrome manifold covers or something.:confused2:

it looks like he can tune a bike the way my son "tuned " the side of my jeep with a screwdriver when he was 3.

Latest posts

Back