Is it just me , or you guy's too ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
Why is it when I ride on the weekends , me and my son always stop for breakfast , and it never fails , we wil set our helmets down on a table , get in line to get our food and somebody always says " Nice Helmets " and have to pick one up , young , old , male , female, doesn't matter !
I really wouldn't mind but they FUCKING always have to have one of thier SLIMY FUCKING HANDS , DEAD CENTER ON MY FUCKING FACE SHIELD !
I MEAN , WHAT THE FUCK ?????
So then I have to go home and clean our shields with shield cleaner , or ride with my shield up ALL FUCKING DAY !
Does this happen to you guys too ?

Last edited:
Not me...You must have a pretty cool looking bucket. Throw a pic up so we can see. Personally I would never touch another man/women's helmet . Thats just disrespectful.

Not me...You must have a pretty cool looking bucket. Throw a pic up so we can see. Personally I would never touch another man/women's helmet . Thats just disrespectful.

ye lets see a pic of the lid yo..

I know why there is a hand print on the visor. it is the ONLY place that doesnt have SPIKES on it...:biglaugh:

They are afraid to touch anywhere else.....

I usually lock my lid into the bike and position it so that nobody can throw stuff in it but sometimes it comes in with me and I sit it on a seat. Dont have much problem but I avoid crowded places or places where I may have to endure the presence of children.

Sounds like you might have to make an example of one of them, enough that the rest of them remain terrified of you for.the foreseeable future:punk:

Put my helmet the fk down. Its here to save my life not entertain idiots.
Id give anyone a tune up who picked up my lid. Id I touched everything that interested me Id get arrested....

I used to work with a guy who didnt like his radio being messed with. His sign read ' I dont fk around with your wife so dont fk around with my radio'. Pretty funny and left no confusion.

I leave mine with the bike. Never had a problem, but did have to tell a grubby guy he was a little to close to my bike. He kindly stepped back and was polite. I don't like any of my stuff fucked with. Lid, bike,truck,car, tools etc. it's all about respect, and 70% of America has lost that quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to start carrying shield cleaner/polish and cloths at least when me and my son ride the Magna , it has Saddle bags on it .

I leave mine with the bike. Never had a problem, but did have to tell a grubby guy he was a little to close to my bike. He kindly stepped back and was polite. I don't like any of my stuff fucked with. Lid, bike,truck,car, tools etc. it's all about respect, and 70% of America has lost that quality

WOW SO TRUE !
Might even be higher then 70%

If I had touched someone's helmet when I was young my father would have FLIPPED , BUT I NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER WOULD HAVE DONE IT AGAIN !

Sign of the times , NOBODY GIVES A FUCK !

WOW SO TRUE !

Might even be higher then 70%

If I had touched someone's helmet when I was young my father would have FLIPPED , BUT I NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER WOULD HAVE DONE IT AGAIN !

Sign of the times , NOBODY GIVES A FUCK !

Yeah, my father was old school too. Maybe to old school. We weren't allowed to touch a damn thing unless permission was given, or unless it was ours. I agree with more then 70% as well lol. I fear the World is heading to this imploding ignorant spiral of doom that will be created by more useless generations..and at the rate the world spits out stupid people, it will all happen to soon.

Yeah, my father was old school too. Maybe to old school. We weren't allowed to touch a damn thing unless permission was given, or unless it was ours. I agree with more then 70% as well lol. I fear the World is heading to this imploding ignorant spiral of doom that will be created by more useless generations..and at the rate the world spits out stupid people, it will all happen to soon.

We had similar upbringing. My own Dad always said "if it's not yours, don't touch it" He meant it too!

I think it's a dad thing. My two year old got finger smudges on my visor and I said to him very stern and direct do not touch that. Of course his grandma says to me oh he's just a baby and that's what you have to look forward to, just get used to it. I said, actually no, I will teach him not to do that and we will be alright, I'm not going to get used to anything.
I find it funny that my son's grandma's find it acceptable for him to pretty much do whatever he wants and not teach him and disipline him at all. I guess that is kinda how grandma's get down.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

I think it's a dad thing. My two year old got finger smudges on my visor and I said to him very stern and direct do not touch that. Of course his grandma says to me oh he's just a baby and that's what you have to look forward to, just get used to it. I said, actually no, I will teach him not to do that and we will be alright, I'm not going to get used to anything.
I find it funny that my son's grandma's find it acceptable for him to pretty much do whatever he wants and not teach him and disipline him at all. I guess that is kinda how grandma's get down.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Yeah, she says that because she doesn't have to deal with it and can walk away from it clean handed lol. Our daughters grandparents are the same way. Hell, I was getting a swatting once in a store, back when it wasn't illegal to swat kids, and this couple said to my father he was out of line, he paused and said, you guys can be next or ya can mind your business because I'm responsible for whatever he brakes in here.

Latest posts

Back