Is this your bike?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyclejohn

Reaction score
Got a call from the local shop in my town today wanting to know if I had, and could they borrow, my Vmax service manual, so I took it to them.

They have in the shop what they say is a 2003 Vmax with polished scoops, Carr wheels, and what I believe are Holeshot exhaust.

The town is Reidsville, NC. Is this your bike (I'm just guessing you are a member here because of the Carr wheels and the only place I knew to get them was from Sean)?

To the point: In exchange for those Carr wheels I will give you the wheels from my 2006 and I will fix your bike at no charge :eusa_dance:

PS - I'm not even sure which heading to put this post under? If it is in the wrong place maybe Admin could put it under the correct heading? Thanks

If it is totally wrong to even make a post like this I will understand if Admin deletes it.

Thanks,
John

Hey Marsmax85,

We met at Maggie Valley last year, didn't we?

According to your info in the upper right hand corner of your page, you have 7 Vmaxes?

Those wheels will probably fit on one of those wouldn't they?

Do you need my shipping address or will you be delivering them personally? (I don't know where the winky eye emoticon is).

7 was a few years ago my goal is to have more vmax's then Furbur without the wife divorcing me !! Yes I was at Maggie Valley at Kyle rally and will be there again in a short few weeks !!

Since you slackers don't show up until the end of the week we'll have the roads all warmed up for ya!!..............:punk:.............Tom.

Latest posts

Back