V-Max 30th Anniversary Website

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad. Really sad that the graphics on their 30th logo on the HOME page doesn't include an 85 for the Gen 1 portion of the picture. DLCrays' logo work for the VMOA has much better photos IMO.

I clicked on all the tabs including the "Program" tab which had no info come up but.........no where did I see on the site WHERE it is taking place!.....maybe I missed it? I see pricing listed in euros so I don't believe I'll be able to ride to the event....bummer.

I clicked on all the tabs including the "Program" tab which had no info come up but.........no where did I see on the site WHERE it is taking place!.....maybe I missed it? I see pricing listed in euros so I don't believe I'll be able to ride to the event....bummer.

How could you miss it. :) It says Oberbronn very clearly on the tickets page around the Yamaha logo. To be honest it took me for a little while to find it.

Oberbronn is in France.

How could you miss it. :) It says Oberbronn very clearly on the tickets page around the Yamaha logo. To be honest it took me for a little while to find it.

Oberbronn is in France.

HA!.......nicely hidden............You think they would have put it in a few more obvious locations....lol.....

In Facebook you find all the info. More than 1500 bookings have been made for the event so far. Go big or go home. Lol

I'm considering riding there for the event. I live in Hungary, so it's maybe 8 or 9 hours away (guessing).

Finland is also joining that event, about 20 bikes. But trip is longer, couple times in boat and around 2000km.
Only problem is that place is small, all cabins was sold out in couple of hours.

I'm following the reports of people starting their rides to France for this special event... but not me. I have a mandatory training class then and will not be able to attend. Even the great Sean Morley is flying in to attend.

It kills me that I cannot go. :Sad:

Here's a very cool video from the V-Max riders' club from Italy:

https://youtu.be/WqQtE0zIW3Y

I hope Sean doesn't mind me sharing this photo. This was at the 30th anniversary event in France. Sean is shaking hands with the head V-Max designer, Ichijo Atsushi. Two great V-Max masters. I wondered if there was an earthquake when they shook hands. :biglaugh:

Back