Nice Day For A Ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1261

Reaction score
Took the VMAX to work today, nice and sunny and 14 degrees F, temp gauge barely moved!

My hands and ass would be frozen to the bike.. 9 degrees this morning.. That's without windchill factor. Not to mention added chill of moving on a bike..
I would calculate the temp being something like 40 degrees below Get the F outa here.:damn angry:

I bought some Dickies cold weather overalls, coated the front with Plasti-Dip to stop the wind, put snaps on the leg bottoms so I can fold them over tight- works like a charm. UnderArmour coldgear under fleece-lined jeans, heated gloves, and no windshield, I sure didn't pass any other bikers...

Regular temps for my area this week is ranging from -1 to -20 and for tonight and Saturday night warnings are out for wind chills of up to -40. Good thing lake Superior hasn't frozen over yet or the temps would really be dropping! No chance of a Vmax sighting though with snow covered roads, chest high snow banks and more snowfall predicted for most every day in the next 10 days. Maybe a little bunny hunting this weekend on snowshoes, that should be a good work out!

You guys are just giving our southern bros ammo to chime in how nice it is to ride for 100 miles in our T-shirts..........stop!.....don't do it......:argue 1:

You guys are just giving our southern bros ammo to chime in how nice it is to ride for 100 miles in our T-shirts..........stop!.....don't do it......:argue 1:
They may laugh now, but I SMH when they say it's too hot to ride. And if it gets below 50* they are running to turn their thermostats up to 90*!:rofl_200::rofl_200:

You guys are just giving our southern bros ammo to chime in how nice it is to ride for 100 miles in our T-shirts..........stop!.....don't do it......

Oh.. that's so wrong.. LOL

I wouldn't be able to get mine out of the garage! Enjoy gents....... I gotta few more months to go. Grrr......uploadfromtaptalk1424013628744.jpg

Today's my birthday, and it dried up enough for me to get the Max out for a birthday ride. :eusa_dance:

Birthday_ride_zpsiw8x84sb.jpg

Alaska forecast around here is for the next couple of weeks of 30 -41f daytime highs and mostly above freezing at night, almost no snow cover, subdivision road is maybe 2 inches of graded snow, I might get lucky and get an early spring up here.

What a great shot Lotso!................I feel like I'm along for the ride!.....................Couple more months of waiting here too......................Tom.

Vmax said go away , so I climbed on a recent aquisition ........

Attachments

• BB '02 ZX14 Conversion   29.jpg
    BB '02 ZX14 Conversion 29.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 16
Driving to work today car thermometer said 1 degree and I passed a guy on a crotch rocket !!!!!!!! First thought was man he must have lost the bet !!! :biglaugh:

Today's my birthday, and it dried up enough for me to get the Max out for a birthday ride.

Happy Birthday.. Mine was yesterday... Max is still bundled up for the winter..

Latest posts

Back