Oh crap moment....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wrong side of the road and a car was coming the other way minding his own business, What could possibly go wrong?

Chris

Momentary lapse of reason.......or getting his ability confused with someone elses

The force was not strong with this one... if only he had completed his training with Master Rossi instead of giving in to the temptations of Darth Squid....

Man ! I'm dizzy after watching that one, how many times did that guy roll? Hope he was ok and i'll bet he don't do dat again !

I don't know how many time the guy rolled but I think a lot of the spinning of the footage his camera had separated from his helmet. The fencing separated him from his bike it seems. That is a major OUCH for sure!

First thing to do on a bike......stay in your own lane!!!!!

He definitely felt that in the morning.

I got pretty banged up about 15 years ago. Last year I had a friend that had just gotten his first road bike; he asked me if there was anything I could have done to avoid that wreck. I said, "Maybe I shouldn't have been riding around like a f-ing idiot." I think the same thing applies here.

Back