My bikes so fast.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just barely beat a Subaru WRX STI from a set of lights to the next. It's the closest any car has ever come to me and I was a bit shocked. I acknowledged how impressed I was and he said he "only" spent an additional $30,000 on the car to get it like it was. Mine cost $5200. HA!

My bike had a new pipe with no tune in it yet.....was running poorly. Sounds really crappy.

I can't launch my bike either so I don't get on my friend. It's an 8 second bike with the right rider.

My last race was against a new Corvette Stingray. I was ahead of him up to 110mph, had to let off there due to catching the traffic ahead. Good thing because my FZ-09 has a speed limiter that hits at 132mph. That will be taken care of soon in an upcoming flash before riding season starts though.

True story...2012 PCB bike week...My dad and I were on a stretch of highway, crusing bout 70 and I got bored and dropped two down and launched it past pops.....the gust blew his skull cap off of his head, I got up to 135 and slowed down to wait for his cb900 to catch up and I noticed something different about him....that look too....few mile down the road we stopped for a soda and I asked him whats wrong....pops said "You blew my EFFING CAP OFF"....I laughed so hard that pee'd on my self....he mad me buy him another cap...it was so worth it....

I beat ALL the Harley's at a Harley dealers inaugural drag strip event.
I'm guessing they wish I wasn't invited (by a Harley guy) even though it was my first time ever at a drag strip. Even won a $100 gift card to there store.
Some really cried fowl on FB after the event. They didn't like that I was faster than their 120ci S&S motors. :rofl_200:

Attachments

• ByronAward.jpg
    ByronAward.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I'm guessing they wish I wasn't invited (by a Harley guy) even though it was my first time ever at a drag strip. Even won a $100 gift card to there store.
Some really cried fowl on FB after the event. They didn't like that I was faster than there 120ci S&S motors. :rofl_200:

Didn't get invited back did you? :biglaugh:

Some really cried fowl on FB after the event. They didn't like that I was faster than there 120ci S&S motors. :rofl_200:

This is the best yet lol. We have all beat Harleys countless times on the road,but to have them furnish proof of the event... Priceless!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

My bike had a new pipe with no tune in it yet.....was running poorly. Sounds really crappy.

I can't launch my bike either so I don't get on my friend. It's an 8 second bike with the right rider.

I know what you mean. I put a pipe on my zx because it didn't sound mean enough. I haven't tuned it or anything yet. I know it can run better. Maybe I ll get a tune this year on it. So many guys are running low 9's on stock bikes I feel like I would like to get in the low 9's with a stock bike ( with pipe ). That's my goal this year is mid 9's at minimum by mid season. Hopefully low 9's by the end of the year if not better. Maybe I ll flash the ecu and get a tune when I hit low 9's.

Best run to date is a 9.80 with a crappy 1.8x 60 foot...

So far I ve beat just about everything I ve run against except a couple other ZX14's some stock some built, a BMW drag bike and a few other turbo drag bikes at the track.

Latest posts

Back