Road rage thug kills Biker.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats 9 UK years, it must be like dog years, how liberal would a court system be to give such a light sentance for 2nd degree murder. It should be plenty long enough for him to learn how to be a fantastic wife.

Thats 9 UK years, it must be like dog years, how liberal would a court system be to give such a light sentance for 2nd degree murder. It should be plenty long enough for him to learn how to be a fantastic wife.

Seems like it shouldda been 1st degree....he had plenty of time to consider what he was doing and shut the chase down.

Seems like it shouldda been 1st degree....he had plenty of time to consider what he was doing and shut the chase down.

Im not sure what UK laws are but I think its similar to USA, council could probably effectively argue lack of calculation and get 1st degree dropped. I think he should do life w/o parole for intentionally taking a life, but apparently the victims life was only worth 9 years. Maybe less if he gets parole.

Hopefully this P.O.S. meets up with someone in jail that kicks the crap out of him on a regular basis. A big, bad ass, that liked to ride, now pissed off and nothing to do but stomp the jerk. And guards that ride, with zero sympathy taking their time stopping it.

The worse part of this is that it wasn't really road rage as much as mistaken identity. I think a nice burn out across his balls would make me feel better.
Good point... people do unrational things when angered by thieves (or who they think are theives) Pretty fucked up no matter how you spell it out though. He deffinately deserves more time than that.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back