NO LONGER FRUSTRATED or ARRGGGGHHH!!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newklear

Reaction score
Just wanted to tell you all that I received a note of apology along with an explanation as to why I hadn't gotten my wheel back from the principle at the shop doing the modification.

It's not my place to say what transpired that caused the lack of progress and communication. Suffice to say that his apology is certainly accepted. Additionally, he stated that he would complete the wheel this week and get it shipped.

So, all is good. If felt it only fair to let you know the effort put forth by the shop to resolve this issue.

Im glad that your letting everyone know what happened....but more importantly...what they are doing to fix it.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

Modified wheel was shipped last Friday so my friends at Rochester Motorsports are all geared up (pun intended!) to put some big meat on the wheels and get it all back together!

The new MAXGASSER seat from Rick Poirier is also on the way with the new swing arm from UFO already there. Some additional powder coating should be done, too!

The timing is about right now that the infamous NH frost heaves are settling back down! The roads certainly got ripped this winter!

I am ready to ride!!!!!!

Yea, sorry about that....everything is at Rochester Motorsports and I haven't been down that way when they're open in a while.....

Will get pics soon!

Back