Shark Helmets

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timscues

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is anyone using a shark helmet and what do you think of them.
Narrowed done the search to a shoei gt air, scorpion R2000 or a shark speed R. Went with the Scorpion EXO-R2000 Bautista

Attachments

• R2000.jpg
    R2000.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Shark makes high quality helmets. I had one for a day, was a closeout and didn't fit, so I had to send it back. Couldn't get a replacement. At the time Shark had quit importing to the US so I had to find another brand.

I just remember how much I really liked that helmet.

I have 3 Scorpion helmets and I like them as well. But there was a difference in quality (build and finish on the Shark looked awesome) between them and Shark.

If they fit your head, get one. People love them.

Edit: Sorry. I forgot to remember you narrowed it down to two choices. I like my Scorpion. It's little heavier than other stuff, but it's fairly quiet, has great fabric feel, and the flip down visors do great. I didn't feel like the Shark fit as well, though. Shoei and Scorpion fit me great.

I've been using a Shark RSI for several years I'ts on par with the higher end AGV helmets I have owned. I like it.

Latest posts

Back