fly screen windshields for gen1 question

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stinxx

Reaction score
How do you install the fly-screen on a gen 1? I just got one but it looks like it wont fit unless I remove the directional's and front brake line guide to install it

Should just be able to loosen the signals (if stock) pop on the shield and tighten them back up.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

How do you install the fly-screen on a gen 1? I just got one but it looks like it wont fit unless I remove the directional's and front brake line guide to install it
Loosen your turn signals just enough to slide the fly screen frame on. Check to see you have the little hole & keyway lined up, re-tighten & that's it.:biglaugh:

Attachments

• 1101071917.jpg
    1101071917.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 50
I have a small screen, if I adjust the suspension so it sits low in the back , it makes my helmet shake like fuck.

how do you guys tighten the turn signals after the screen is mounted? I cant get my wrench back there?? what am I missing?

You gotta put a little English angle on the open end wrench. Also i think one of my line's did touch the wind screen but it was okay.

You might have to adjust something one the handlebar if it's rubbing to much. Give it a little twist.

Latest posts

Back