Best mod you ever did?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've done many that I really like, but the best for the least is definitely my
throttle rocker. $7.00 , 30 seconds to install and so nice to relax grip on longer rides. I've bought a spare just in case something happens to the first one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-23-09-53-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-23-09-53-50.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Chris
I know you don't know me, I figured most people would pick up on that as a joke.

Todd

Please accept my apologies Todd. You are of course quite correct, I neither know you or your brand of humour and perhaps I should have read between the lines before posting.

Chris.

So far the two best mods, a new tail light which I would have never thought of trying before I found this site, and most important coffee cup holder.

cuppa coffee.jpg

New Tail Light.jpg

Attachments

• 2000-Vmax-Stock-vs-Modified-Seat-768.jpg
    2000-Vmax-Stock-vs-Modified-Seat-768.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 52
Best mod would have to be installing HID headlight, I can now see at night. Second best would be CBR tail light mod for looks and style it is awesome.

Sketchy i might need help with some custom bar ends for the B King. Well if Todd dont have time to come up with something Its great knowing that you guys all of you guys that take such great care of all of our bike needs are there for all of us.

I got one of these and slid my key into it:

data-3hn-82579-00-00-500x500.jpg

P/N 3HN-82579-00-00

Last edited:
The best mod I have ever done to my bike was my cell phone charger/holder.

I can use the GPS, the digital speedo, snap pictures or take video, charge my phone, listen to my music and text all while I ride!

I know alot of people will list performance mods or maybe a set mod. But this is truely the best thing I have ever put on a bike.

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So2rZOeRLvU

Back