I need to lose some weight....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
file.php

This run is swb above!

I weigh 120 out of leathers my bike is all stock swb I just put a 39t in rear foot shifting all I have is a pc and a full brocks it only has 2k miles on it strapped in front and lowered in the rear no weight added and has not been flashed!! Pretty much hey factory straight off the floor 14 R with a pipe an pc stock shock !!!! Put this on the zx1441r.com

file.php

Damn small jockeys!

I ve been conversing with a few 14 racers and I am hoping with some tips that I can get down to the 9.70's next track outing.

My goal is a 9.20's on SWB with only mods being exhaust and a flash and lowering. I think it can be done with alot of practice.

Most of the guys are talking about taking timing out of first gear to keep the front wheel down. Thats a problem I am having in 1st and 2nd gear.

But man these bikes are FAST!

8 second street bikes with SWB that you would never even think of pulling up next to at a light. Technology amazes me!

Todd

120lbs? I remember weighing that much... in 7th grade...:rofl_200:

The new ones are quite a bit faster but that's still smokin! Looks kinda long for being stock but I can't see any extensions on the swingarm either. Kyle's friend Lee runs about that time too but his is stretched a little I think. I personally know 2 guys with the same generation ZX14 you have and both have air shifters, lowered and stretched 4" with good pipes and reflashed and they both run 9.2-9.5 depending on the day. Without making it longer it'll be a bitch to get where you want, not saying you can't do it but it'll be really hard is all.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Thats not the bike I think he did the SWB run on. He ran 8.44 on the stretched one.

Lee ran a 9.02 on his with no stretch.

If I put a bolt on stretch I think I could hit low 9's really easy, well easier than I am now.

Todd

I should be by about next week, problem is I work all weekend so not sure when I'll have time to get there. I have lost over 60lbs over the winter so it'll be interesting to see how much faster it goes. Yea Lee went mid 8's on his stretched and 9 flat stock wheelbase.

Alright well let me know when your ready and we'll make a date..... I ll wear my black customized creationz shirt, or if you prefer I ll wear a blue one...... lol

Todd

Beating a 94 Vmax with a 14 isn't anything to brag about lol :cool: be nice to actually meet ya though bud

If you guys make a date I will do my best to hit the track also. Dont forget may 10th M.I.S so we would need to do something after that. May 3rd I have a date with ryan. Todd lets set up a few track days at different tracks. I would like to run norwalk.

Lets see scott a semi trailer is 53' he never said how long. I would have to do the math on it after i now Scotts ET but i might bet a race day fee on it. Are you in the 10s on motor Scott.

Depending on this weekend. I might get out and ride a little. Its supposed to be cold all weekend though. I would like another shot at a track day.

Todd

No 10's on motor yet but I should be there this year, dropped over 60lbs over the winter. How about you let me get my juice squared away (finally figured it all out) and just give me the hit? That'd be a much better race to watch anyway, you'd probably still get me but I'm sure at the 1/8'th there might be a little concern lol

That would probably be a pretty good race. My 1/8 mile sucks right now, only a 6.8x, so you would probably beat me to the 1/8 and then I would catch back up by the end.

Todd

Yea now that I'll be able to juice it sooner and actually hit 5'th on the air shifter I'm thinking my mph will be in the neighborhood of 140mph give or take so you'll have alot of steam on me up top. I'd like it to be a close race even if I'm losing lol

Back