2014 Spring Ice Breaker ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
Ok,

Sorry for the delay all in getting this posted up, life caught up with me LOL! So without further ado here are the details:

When: May 30 - June 1st
Where: Simcoe, On

The plan right now is to set up a block of rooms at the Comfort Inn in Simcoe. The rooms are $121.99 + tax per night, but if I can get enough people needing rooms I will see if we can't arrange a group discount. What I would like is for all those who want to attend to RSVP in response to this message so I can get a head count. Once I get a tentative number of people I will contact the hotel again to see about a group rate.

I have been talking to Larry and we have a flexible ride planned out for Saturday. Looking at breakfast in Simcoe at a place Larry knows of. After that we can ride the lake route or if folks want we can do the northern ride route. Either way we will be taking both routes it just is up in the air what time of day. The plan is to have lunch somewhere along the ride and dinner back at the hotel (they have a couple bbq's we can use and a store just up the road). Want to get this ride back to how it was when we were in Kincardine where we all hung out in the parking lot and had a good time. Any ideas you may have would be greatly appreciated!!!

I obviously won't be making this ride, but I can post this over on the V4 Forum.
A few of the Ontario Magna and Vmax riders from there may want to join you if you're OK with that.
Let me know.

I obviously won't be making this ride, but I can post this over on the V4 Forum.
A few of the Ontario Magna and Vmax riders from there may want to join you if you're OK with that.
Let me know.

We're going to miss you Dennis! You did a great job on this ride the last couple years. How's the leg mending? And how's your bike coming along?

Dale

Always up for meeting fellow riders, but that weekend is fairly busy for me and the family. If you do decide to go with a northern route, I could possibly meet up with the group somewhere on the Saturday and hang with you guys for a while.

We're going to miss you Dennis! You did a great job on this ride the last couple years. How's the leg mending? And how's your bike coming along?

Dale

Thanks, it was well worth it to be included in your group, you guys definitely made it worth the effort.
As for my leg, it will still be awhile, but eventually I'll be back in the saddle.
I haven't started on the bike yet but it's just warming up, so I'll be getting started on it soon.
Hopefully I'll be riding again before fall, at this point it looks like I'll be driving to Thunder, instead of riding.

Im not going to make it either due to the fact me and amanda dont have pass ports or them stupid enhanced ID's :(

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

It's about time they lightenend up at the border. We live so close together that they should accept a local D/L either way. Do a criminal check and that's it!

Dale

Or Ontario can just annex upper N.Y. state since we won it in the war of 1812 anyway! :rofl_200:

Now that will generate some comment.

Dale

Or Ontario can just annex upper N.Y. state since we won it in the war of 1812 anyway! :rofl_200:

Now that will generate some comment.
Yeah, and don't forget that it was us that burned your White House, during that same war.
And we'll do it again,:damn angry: if we feel like it. No fear at all about retributions, with your present administration.
Maybe a few sanctions, or an announcement from Biden on CNN..."We politically object in the most harshest terms, maybe we can open a dialogue about this, please??"

Cheers!

Hahaha you guys are funny. But yea it sucks being locals still need to buy that stupid enhanced ID

Bah, NY Militia could take care of Canadian troops! :biglaugh::boxing00:
Then us Yoopers would raid all your beer stores under cover of a snowstorm, in July! :snow::icon_jook::snow: :icon_jook: :snow:

Bah, NY Militia could take care of Canadian troops! :biglaugh::boxing00:
Then us Yoopers would raid all your beer stores under cover of a snowstorm, in July! :snow::icon_jook::snow: :icon_jook: :snow:

Brian,
You know that you can only pry beer, or hockey sticks, from a Canadian after he's dead! :rofl_200:

Dale

Haha us western NY'S find a reason to drink and party for anything!

It's not a well known fact but I will let you all in on a little secret as to how us Canadians were able to make it down far enough to set the white house on fire. Molson had been in business since before the war and all we did was sneak down to your defense lines and leave some full strength beer "lying" around and once we knew you were good and knackered we would plan our attack for early the next morning. We all know that after a few too many beers the only thing we want to fight over is a little more sleep.

It's about time they lightenend up at the border. We live so close together that they should accept a local D/L either way. Do a criminal check and that's it!

Dale

I blame all the smuggling for the poor border relations. The illegal import of cheese and chicken wings had to be halted.

Blaine

Latest posts

Back