More than 1 clutch cover gasket on gen1?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommygun4u

Reaction score
I'm looking to order a clutch cover gasket and it lists the '86 then '96 and newer. Huh? Is there more than 1 gasket for the gen 1? I thought they were all the same. His place is 35% cheaper then everywhere else but I've got a '90 and don't want to order the wrong one. I'm hoping the supplier just has it listed wrong. Please anyone know if there is more then one? Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 23
Yep. I sell them for $12 but they are not a lot more then that from the dealer. If you aren't getting much more then that you won't be any cheaper by the time you add shipping usually. Just depends if they have it in stock (I think I have 8 or 10 of them at least on hand).

usually the last digit tells you how many versions it had till now. If it ends in a 0 it means there were no mods, if its a 1 one mod and so on. Its when they decide that a change should be made material wise not shape... they usually update the microfiches at the dealers with the latest model...

Latest posts

Back