Retro-Styled Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, it's tasteful. Paying tribute to a motorcycle company that the Communists abandoned, and using a Gen I VMax as its basis.

https://youtu.be/O7AkKxuHsxU

Yamaha%20VMAX%20Pannonia%20P5%20Tribute%20%202.jpg

I would like to get rid of the scoops and hide the electronics. Also like the seat. Wonder if the gas tank is still under the seat and if its a hassle taking the seat off.

Its pretty cool. For some reason Wraith motorcycles breeding with a Munch mammoth came to mind due to its plus size cafe racer looks.

I would like to get rid of the scoops and hide the electronics. Also like the seat. Wonder if the gas tank is still under the seat and if its a hassle taking the seat off.

I can't see any petcocks on the tank. I'm assuming the tank is still in its regular location and the electronics moved under the dummy tank.

What I really would like to know is how they got the 200hp number.
The bike, now baptized AGNC Phoenix, was equipped with drag-like handlebars secured in bespoke clamps that also retain the classic low profile while ensuring great maneuverability for the 200 hp beast.

Back