El cheapo back rest LOL

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinks

Reaction score
well, there ya go. Cost of bag- FREE from a Buddy. Cost of Zip Ties $1.99 Cost of Back-Pad $4.99 Ebay
It gives me back support & a place for my road goodies.

shiny%20side%20up%20-------%20002_zpsfntycmmz.jpg

shiny%20side%20up%20-------%20001_zpseuql6mf9.jpg

My boy got Creative with a Marker when I wasn't looking , LOL

shiny%20side%20up%20-------%20003_zpsetx90wf6.jpg

EXCELLENT idea, Mr. Jinks! Practical and cost-effective.
One suggestion, unless this is going to be more or less a permanent thing -
Replace the zip-ties with 24 mm nylon strapping, that loop around the grab rails, and are tightened/released using those click-in fasteners that are available almost anywhere.
I always carry a tank bag and a rear bag, even when my bike is in street mode. I'm just not comfortable leaving home without a few tools and a tire inflator, as well as a place to store a jacket or gloves, or bungee cords, in case I purchase something.
Cheers!

EXCELLENT idea, Mr. Jinks! Practical and cost-effective.
One suggestion, unless this is going to be more or less a permanent thing -
Replace the zip-ties with 24 mm nylon strapping, that loop around the grab rails, and are tightened/released using those click-in fasteners that are available almost anywhere.
I always carry a tank bag and a rear bag, even when my bike is in street mode. I'm just not comfortable leaving home without a few tools and a tire inflator, as well as a place to store a jacket or gloves, or bungee cords, in case I purchase something.
Cheers!
Are you kidding me!!! I never leave even for 2 blocks without a 24 ft tow chain.

That's pretty cool! I'm going to have to the same thing..... Soon hopefully. I want to start ridding to work and a backpack is not cutting it. im probably going to try to find a hard molded bag to prevent it from collapsing to much when I lean back on it. Do you have that problem at all?

That's pretty cool! I'm going to have to the same thing..... Soon hopefully. I want to start ridding to work and a backpack is not cutting it. im probably going to try to find a hard molded bag to prevent it from collapsing to much when I lean back on it. Do you have that problem at all?

I got it stuffed pretty good LOL, so its fairly solid.

Latest posts

Back