Leather fanny pack coming out of retirment

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm....waist satchel, wouldn't that be the same thing as a "European shoulder bag", a "murse(man purse), or a man-bag"???

0.jpg

A fanny pack for a gun would be alright, even better when the outline of the gun wears into the finish of the bag. Leather or OD would work well. If it looks like you made it out of an old ALICE that would be great. We have a gun store that has several walls of holsters, some very creative, so that might be an option to check out too.

One of the great things about being a dude is we just have no need for a purse. What would we put in it? Theres nothing! Purses for dudes really need to go away with skinny jeans and hair buns or maybe we can quarantine it to SoCal or matriarchal states like WA :rofl_200:

Hmmmm....waist satchel, wouldn't that be the same thing as a "European shoulder bag", a "murse(man purse), or a man-bag"???

0.jpg
Except around the waist, but ....yeah.
To each their own and function over fashion.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

A fanny pack for a gun would be alright, even better when the outline of the gun wears into the finish of the bag. Leather or OD would work well. If it looks like you made it out of an old ALICE that would be great. We have a gun store that has several walls of holsters, some very creative, so that might be an option to check out too.

One of the great things about being a dude is we just have no need for a purse. What would we put in it? Theres nothing! Purses for dudes really need to go away with skinny jeans and hair buns or maybe we can quarantine it to SoCal or matriarchal states like WA :rofl_200:
Thanks for keeping Oregon out of there.
Lotta skinny jeans and man buns around here though.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

When Bell Bottoms come back what will we call them ??

When you are 61 and have a leather pack and wear it around your waist with the pack on your backside it is a FANNY PACK.

I will not allow you guys to change the name..............................LOL

Just givin ya crap :rofl_200:

When Bell Bottoms come back what will we call them ??

When you are 61 and have a leather pack and wear it around your waist with the pack on your backside it is a FANNY PACK.

I will not allow you guys to change the name..............................LOL

Just givin ya crap :rofl_200:

Back in the 80s when I was in the Air Force, I had a couple of buddies in the Navy and their work uniforms were the blue shirt and bell bottomed denims...I think they were called dungarees....

OK guys,

Does this look any better???

fannypack2.jpg

I know it isn't centered, I just got it today in the mail and laid it on the fanny pack. I am getting it embroidered on with stitching around the patch with the same color the border.

It should stick out more and look better. I was thinking of putting the tuning forks logo on each side small pocket but I think they are too small to put a patch on them.

I'm a guy why would I wear something made for a woman ??? Sorry not funny...

Back