Trike Conversion

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If my arthritis in my hips keeps me from riding my 09' I will trike it taboo or not ...several companies around here offer it ..If my stretching don't work and still to painful to ride I will sell my vette first and trike my gen II..

If it's got a VMax motor , it's all good with me. 3 wheel or 4 wheel contraptions have been built around motorcycle motors for a long while. I may be a candidate before long myself.

I don't care how many wheels it has. If it's Vmax powered, I'm in! Just my opinion, but I like the designs with two wheels out front like the roadster cycle design. I have ridden many of the classic style trikes and never cared for the way they ride and handle.

I looked into this a few years ago but only found the Roadstercycle and the Tilt cycle for production options. The Roadstercycle seemed way to low and didn't look at all comfortable....and I just couldn't live with the Tilt cycle so went with a CanAm Spyder. It was fun for a little while but just wasn't in the same ballpark with a VMax....so, pain or not, I went back to a GenI & GenII and just don't ride as far.

Seems to be working so far.

I looked into this a few years ago but only found the Roadstercycle and the Tilt cycle for production options. The Roadstercycle seemed way to low and didn't look at all comfortable....and I just couldn't live with the Tilt cycle so went with a CanAm Spyder. It was fun for a little while but just wasn't in the same ballpark with a VMax....so, pain or not, I went back to a GenI & GenII and just don't ride as far.

I'm glad your still rolling Buddy. Lots of good riding out your way.

Gee , that's surprising. Have you tried some forward controls ? I put some on my '90 and changed out the seat . Now I can ride pretty much all day with stops for fuel and pit stops.

I'm glad your still rolling Buddy. Lots of good riding out your way.

Thanks Steve-o, I'll be in it for a while longer....fer sure!

Gee , that's surprising. Have you tried some forward controls ? I put some on my '90 and changed out the seat . Now I can ride pretty much all day with stops for fuel and pit stops.

I did think of them Paul but my ol' back just won't allow that position.

Thanks Steve-o, I'll be in it for a while longer....fer sure!

I did think of them Paul but my ol' back just won't allow that position.

Have you tried taller handlebars, Dan? The more upright position takes pressure off the back. Works for me. Even better combined with forward controls/foot rests.
Cheers, and MERRY CHRISTMAS

They sure got the wheels right on that one. I'm sure you could put a top case on a cycle-istic rack to satisfy storage needs

If I'm old enough to have a trike , I'm gonna want some more storage than just a top case. Cane , dentures, depends etc. :rofl_200:

old thread but here is my trike

Attachments

• left f.jpg
    left f.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 23
  • CIMG1660.jpg
    CIMG1660.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 20
  • CIMG1931.jpg
    CIMG1931.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts