Any Tips on Mods??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you serious???

More pictures please!!!

is.php

HaHAHAha!!! yeah ok she said it was cool.... but I do need help with the steering.

More pics coming!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I think I got the exhaust and jetting mods. Just waiting to hear back from one2dmax on that one. Im going with the Super Trapp and jet kit he is suggesting.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Now I need a windshield/fly screen...My bike has the aluminum mount on it over the headlight but for whatever reason someone over the years discarded the shield. Any help with getting one that will fit my mount will be appreciated for sure.:clapping::clapping:

More pics coming!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I think I got the exhaust and jetting mods. Just waiting to hear back from one2dmax on that one. Im going with the Super Trapp and jet kit he is suggesting.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Now I need a windshield/fly screen...My bike has the aluminum mount on it over the headlight but for whatever reason someone over the years discarded the shield. Any help with getting one that will fit my mount will be appreciated for sure.:clapping::clapping:

Gustaffson Plastics in FL has taller-than stock shields priced v reasonably, buy th +5" & cut off what you don't need. They sell the saw blades too.
http://www.bikescreen.com/proddetail.asp?prod=YamahaVMax5

$114
http://www.bikescreen.com/prodimages/P7280455.JPG

Or just roll w/the stock length.

Well go to their website and order a "stock-height" in your choice of almost a dozen colors. Gustaffson is a great resource in the mcy field, they will make a windshield for nearly anything. Just scroll thru their offerings and see that. Many racers use their stuff, they are reasonable in their pricing & their service is great. Plus, probably the biggest advantage,
MADE IN THE U.S.A.

I WILL ALWAYS LOOK TO BUY AMERICAN GOODS FIRST!

What are you doing on here with a remark like that?

Is there an American muscle bike like the VMax? Not when I bought mine. I drive a GMC I bought new a couple years ago. I buy parts for my bike sourced from American manufacturers. Thank you for your observation & have a nice day.:biglaugh:

And your own a YAMAHA? ;)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Well go to their website and order a "stock-height" in your choice of almost a dozen colors. Gustaffson is a great resource in the mcy field, they will make a windshield for nearly anything. Just scroll thru their offerings and see that. Many racers use their stuff, they are reasonable in their pricing & their service is great. Plus, probably the biggest advantage,
MADE IN THE U.S.A.

I WILL ALWAYS LOOK TO BUY AMERICAN GOODS FIRST!

Im going to check into ordering it today...Thanks:clapping:

Back