vmax concentration

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That my friend is an awesome site!! Thanks for the post and the links! Im more than likely going to spend hours on there looking at ideas.

Just put in play mode in the garage and sit back with a beer......

Was there a setting for slowing down the picture viewing rate? I didn't see any.

That my friend is an awesome site!! Thanks for the post and the links! Im more than likely going to spend hours on there looking at ideas.

And we know all that the Eropean vmax community are verry customising there Max

How come this post i did today does`nt come in the ((V menu todays post))
I m sure a couple of member some days go on a fast revue of new post and they won`t see it,,,,,, so they won`t send pics so vmax concentration will not going growing so n so so

apologise my poor anglish (when i write fast)

:punk::punk:

Hooley dooley!

Yes. Click gallery 1, and hit the play button (near the top right) and watch until your eyes turn square! :biglaugh:

Just put in play mode in the garage and sit back with a beer......

Was there a setting for slowing down the picture viewing rate? I didn't see any.

I wrote to Regis,
he slow it down to 5 second X pic

And see that there is more than one page per galery ;-)

:punk:

Maxrom, when I found this post, it did come up under"new posts". Now I have it bookmarked. I will send pics. Thank you for sharing. I had to look up city on Google.

I got up to about gallery 8 yesterday. I recognised KJ's and Fred's bike, and a couple of other pics I have seen before but can't quite place.
They were flicking through pretty fast. Maybe it will be different today!

Endless hours of fun at work. ROFL

nope, its KJ's bike.

Mine is there too but cant say on which page i've seen it :ummm:

good luck it`s growing:rofl_200:

Ok i will look on members to find KJ, it`s a nice one, realy nice.

i m on galery 28 pic 29-30
now i think this will be the running gag == find and share where we are :eusa_dance:

Soon, I will send Regis new pics, i`ve broke my chin, so i brought a new one from exatrep and get a new 7" headlight and fly screen. ((custums clearance:damn angry:))

:punk:

Wow, talk about a list! :clapping:
I noticed my bike is in there 3 times in various states of mods. I had to copy a picture, I didn't have anymore.

Thanks for posting the link :punk:

..... Im more than likely going to spend hours on there looking at ideas.
LOL, That's the problem with sites like this one. It definitely gets the ol' gears turning on mods, Its a good thing the monkey is out of town for a while.

I hate you for posting this.... mod monkey wants to beat me upside the head. I saved about 20-30 photos for "Inspiration":punk:

I am not going to lie. I am not a fan at all of the VMax street bike look. There where a good few muscle looking bikes on there though. I really like the stretched look but it is mostly done with the street bike style though.

I hate you for posting this.... mod monkey wants to beat me upside the head. I saved about 20-30 photos for "Inspiration":punk:

I am not going to lie. I am not a fan at all of the VMax street bike look. There where a good few muscle looking bikes on there though. I really like the stretched look but it is mostly done with the street bike style though.

mod monkey wants to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:rofl_200::rofl_200:

I like the Max looking MUSCLE to

maybe you could post a few pics you did like (without showing everyone where the monkey will bring your bike to look like:biglaugh:)

mod monkey wants to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:rofl_200::rofl_200:

I like the Max looking MUSCLE to

maybe you could post a few pics you did like (without showing everyone where the monkey will bring your bike to look like:biglaugh:)

Well if you insist.... :D

picture.php

Lets put it this way. If I ever fall into a windfall of money and dont want the Gen2 than lets say this is the wet dream version of my vmax.

picture.php

No offense to the owner at all, not a fan of the blue or chrome but this is simply a really solid looking bike.

These are the top two that popped out at me, there are many many more of course but I actually created an album titled "Inspiration" if you know any of the owners or parts I pointed out feel free to comment. :D

Latest posts

Back